B E R T A A N G: Saturday!!

Sabtu, 14 Agustus 2010

Saturday!!

こんばんは ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
Come back again~.. yaap~~

Berta's here.. haha..
humh...
Today Activity
1. Wake up..
2. Chemistry tutoring..
3. Chat..
4. Watching
5. Go to salon..
6. Eat at outside my home..

Yap,,,
That's My Activity for Today..~
HAHAHA..

This morning.. I have Chemistry tutoring.. So, i must wake up in the morning.. Not evening.. にひひ
I think i was late.. because it's so bright.. haha..
than.. i check my clock.. it still 8 A.M hahaha..
so.. i just stay at my bed.. ドキドキ
and... do take a shower.. and go to Fesi home..
and thaaan..
what next? (-^□^-)

o ya.. i've watched "How to train your dragon" this evening..
i think it's great movie.. haha.. I like the story.. 得意げ

ヽ(゚◇゚ )ノ.. NEXT..
i go to salon... haha..
Manicure.. Pedicure.. and than.. Hair Mask..
haha..
My hair smells so goodビックリマークビックリマーク ラブラブ!

O ya I want Neo crispy macaroni this morning..
and this afternoon.. I ate that... haha *mission accomplished* チョキ v(^-^)v

What again..
just that...

Nothing really" special for today..
and thaan..

Ok..
ビックリマークビックリマーク パンチ!

2 komentar:

  1. tak komen y ta..
    baju e lucu.. hihihihi.. XD
    hmm, soal film e sy setuju, film e tu bgs oq..
    soal yg ga mau psg ft tu gr2 dipake org lain tu y?? hehe.. trauma ta?? mgkn tu "secret admirer"mu x.. wkwkwkwk.. btw, cb tebak ni sp yg komen.. hehehe.. ;p

    BalasHapus
  2. wkkwkwk... ga tau sapa yang comment.. >< wkkwkw...
    hihi..
    thanks fpr comment.. ^^

    BalasHapus